WE SACRIFICE FOR
A GUARANTEED PENSION
One of the key elements of a classic
those who enter the system pay those who are already in it.
HOW TO SACRIFICE
Choose one or more
of the following cryptocurrencies
on the Ethereum network:
Send it to the given address:
Before sending any money, you should understand the definition of a sacrifice:
A sacrifice is an event in which you sacrifice for something you believe in.
In this event, you sacrifice digital assets to support the right to a guaranteed pension.
Your sacrifice is registered and accounted in digital points. These points have no monetary value but might surprise you with an airdrop. This is not a promise or guarantee.
Only sacrifice from wallets where you have full control of.
You are recommended to verify the sacrifice address through multiple sources. The assets you sacrificed are gone forever. Therefore, they cannot be refunded.
YOU SHOULD HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS FROM THE WORK OF OTHERS.
Between 20/02/2023 0:00 GMT and 20/05/2023 23:59 GMT
CLASSIC PENSION FUNDS
Your pension fund might not be a safe as you think! Is your pension really guaranteed?
Classic pension funds:
These points have no monetary value.
2000 points for the first 15 days, then decreases by 100 points every five days:
of the last closed hour is taken.
- pays out indefinitely through a decentralized and immutable smartcontract
- does not play around with your money. You manage your own pension through the smartcontract
- starts paying out from the moment you make your first deposit
- Allows you to literally build up your pension payout through accumulation of deposits. You increase the payout by depositing more and more each month.
- is transferable without restrictions (by sharing access to your wallet address)
- only allows deposits in the cryptocurrency XCD
- pays out in XCD and PLS